GONEX Warranty Policy
Thank you for selecting a Gonex product. Gonex products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance.
After 30 days from the day after the user signs for the receipt, the non-human performance failure occurs, and after detection and confirmation by Gonex store, the user shall be provided with the Warranty Service. The warranty period of the products and components is as follows:
CONDITIONS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
If, during the applicable period from the date of original purchase, your Gonex Product is found on authorized inspection to have a defect in material or workmanship, Gonex Customer Service will provide you with the proper solution. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WORK AND THE RESULTS OF NORMAL WEAR ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Failures that are the result of improper operations, maintenance.
- Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in temperature or relative humidity.
- Products purchased from dealers not authorized by Gonex to sell Gonex Product.
- Products whose trademark, name, or identification numbers have been altered or removed.
- Product no longer owned by the original purchaser.
- Normal wear.
This being the case, it cannot be guaranteed.
This warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of understanding of the functioning of the product when it is operating as designed. Gonex Customer Service is also an excellent source of information and should be contacted when needed for assistance regarding the proper operation of Gonex Product. In order for Gonex to provide proper warranty service, it is necessary that the purchaser of a Gonex Product assume the following responsibilities:
- Retain proof of purchase documents for the duration of the warranty periods. You will be requested by Gonex to provide proof of purchase in order to receive warranty service.
- Notify an authorized Product retailer of any apparent defects promptly upon their discovery. If your concern has not been resolved within 30 days, contact Gonex directly with your proof of purchase.
If you have any questions about service received, please contact us.